Regulations on the Use of the cyberpunk.net Internet Website and cyberpunk.net/blog Blog
§ 1. Definitions
For the purposes of these regulations, the following capitalized words or expressions used in this document have the following meaning: CD Projekt RED – a joint-stock company under the business name of CD Projekt RED S.A., with its seat in Warsaw (postal code: 03-301, ul. Jagiellońska 74), entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs maintained by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw in Warsaw, 13th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number KRS: 0000006865, NIP: 734-28-67-148, REGON: 492707333, with fully paid-in share capital of PLN 94,950,000. Website – an information and contact-based website related to the subject of the “Cyberpunk 2077” game produced by CD Projekt RED and concerning information on CD Projekt RED, located at http://www.cyberpunk.net, owned by CD Projekt RED. Administrator – the entity that manages and runs the Website, i.e. CD Projekt RED. User – an adult natural person having full capacity for legal actions or an adult natural person with a limited capacity for legal actions who upon the consent of their statutory representative can register on the Website and use it. Regulations – these regulations. Blog – a service made available by CD Projekt RED to Registered Users consisting in their ability to comment on the posts on a particular subject appearing on the Website.
§ 2. General Information
1. Acting in accordance with Article 8 sec. 1 item 1 of the Act on Electronic Provision of Services of 18th July 2002 (Dz. U. of 2002, No. 144, item 1204, as amended), CD Projekt RED establishes the Regulations determining the rules that govern the functioning of the Blog within the framework of the Website and the electronic provision of services as well as the conditions of concluding and terminating agreements for electronic provision of services.
2. Before they start using the services covered by the Regulations, Users are obligated to familiarize themselves with the provisions of the Regulations.
3. Using the services covered by the Regulations is equivalent to approval of their provisions.
4. Using the services covered by the Regulations is voluntary and free of charge.
5. When using the services covered by the Regulations, the User is obligated to follow the generally applicable legal regulations, ethical norms, principles of social coexistence and provisions of the Regulations.
6. The Regulations are made available free of charge and the User can obtain, recreate and record the contents of the Regulations, via the ICT system, as defined in Article 2 item 4 of the Act on Electronic Provision of Services of 18th July 2002 (Dz. U. of 2002, No. 144, item 1204, as amended), used by the User.
7. The name of the Website, its idea, graphics, software and database are subject to legal protection.
§ 3. Services
1. An agreement on electronic provision of services is concluded with CD Projekt RED by the User as of the moment of starting the use of services provided electronically by CD Projekt RED.
2. Use of the services provided electronically by CD Projekt RED within the Website is reduced to Users’ ability to express opinions, comments and information under particular posts appearing on the Website.
3. In order to be able to use the possibility to place posts on the Website, the User is obliged to have an active account on the external website Disqus, operating at http://www.disqus.com, and to follow its regulations.
4. The agreement on provision of services electronically with CD Projekt RED is concluded for an indefinite term. The Registered User can terminate the agreement on provision of services electronically with CD Projekt RED at any time, with immediate effect, through withdrawing from further use of the Website.
5. If the User violates the provisions of the Regulations, the Administrator reserves the right to deprive the User of the possibility to use the Blog, including also limiting their access to the whole or a part of the Website functionalities with immediate effect.
§ 4. Technical Conditions
1. Actions or activities that may hamper or destabilize operation of the Website, including actions or activities preventing use of the Website by other Users, actions or activities in form of interference with the contents or the technical nature of the Website, are forbidden.
2. In case of planned ongoing servicing and maintenance of the server or software supporting operation of the Website and the Blog; the Administrator reserves the right to a technical break in the functioning of this service.
3. If it is not possible to access the Website and the Blog service due to reasons beyond the control of CD Projekt RED, the Administrator is not responsible for this fact.
§ 5. Personal Details
Within the framework of the service provided, CD Projekt RED does not collect or process any personal details rendering it possible to establish the identity of the Website and the Blog Users, in particular by referring to their identification number or one or several particular factors describing their physical, physiological, mental, economic, cultural or social characteristics.
§ 6. Complaints
1. Users can file complaints in case of reservations concerning the services covered by the Regulations.
2. Users file complaints by using the contact form located at http://en.thewitcher.com/support/. CD Projekt RED is the entity authorized to consider complaints.
3. Complaints should include most of all the subject-matter of the complaint together with its justification. Also, complaints should contain a designation of the User enabling their verification.
4. Complaints shall be considered immediately but not later than within 14 days as of their receipt. A response concerning the complaint is sent by CD Projekt RED to the User to the e-mail address indicated by the User.
§ 7. Final Provisions
1. The Regulations shall be in force as of their publication.
2. It is possible to contact CD Projekt RED via the contact form on the Website at http://en.thewitcher.com/support/.
3. CD Projekt RED reserves the right to amend the Regulations. Amendments to the Regulations shall enter into force after 14 days as of their publication on the Website. If the User does not agree to a new wording of the Regulations, the User should refrain from using the Blog.
4. CD Projekt RED is not liable for Users’ commitment of forbidden actions specified by the Regulations and by the generally applicable legal regulations.
5. It is forbidden to use the Blog in a manner contradictory to the purpose of the Blog or improperly.
6. It is forbidden to include violent, hateful or pornographic content, posts including racial discrimination, cultural discrimination or religious discrimination and posts violating both Polish and international legal and moral standards, in the comments placed in the Blog.
7. It is forbidden to include content that violates the personal rights or offends dignity of other persons, on the Website.
8. It is forbidden to distribute junk e-mails and unsolicited commercial e-mails and to run a commercial and advertising activity.
9. The Administrator reserves the right to edit or delete posts added by Users on the Website if they express content that is illegal or contradictory to these Regulations.
10. To all matters not governed in the Regulations, provisions of the generally applicable legal regulations shall apply, in particular provisions of the Act on Electronic Provision of Services of 18th July 2002 (Dz. U. of 2002, No. 144, item 1204, as amended).